Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Stuff

Hi, thank you so much for reading my dating diary!   I hope you are enjoying it because I'm having a blast doing it!  Literally, people all over the world are reading and it's grown much faster than I dreamed.  Thank you so much for reading and I hope you keep coming back for more!  I just wanted to let you know a few things to help you enjoy the blog even more.


First, I try to post at least four days a week M-F by lunchtime.  I announce the daily posts on Facebook and Twitter about a half hour before I'm going to put them up for the day.    If you're not yet, please follow me on the blog's Facebook Fan Page and on Twitter. (there are links on the main blog page, just click and sign up there.  I check Facebook several times a day and interact directly with the blog's fans there.   I sometimes let little teasers slip on Facebook and Twitter, so if you want to know what's coming up please follow me on one or both of them, 


I love your comments!  Please either comment on the post itself, email me at thesinglemomsdatingdiary@gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook/Twitter.    I sometimes "accidentally" let some secrets slip about upcoming dates, so if you want to know all my secrets, please sign up.   I do fun things like ask questions about who I should date next, take dares from fans or have a place for discussions.  So come there if you want to know more and meet other men and women who read the blog every day. 

 I want to make this blog your happy place to go when you need a giggle or to sometimes to share a tissue with me about a the douchebag du jour who broke my heart.   So, tell me what you think, all your comments will help me make this funniest and naughtiest little romp on the www.


I added a new page (at the top in the yellow border) called "The Men".  This is a brief description of the men who have been in the stories so far.   I know, I know...  it's hard keeping them all straight so check that page if you get lost.


I've been writing blogs about both the present and last year.  I want to keep you updated about what's going on today and how I got to where I am now.  I hope this doesn't confuse anybody.   Again, thank you again for reading and let me know what you'd like to see.

Big smooches,

The Single Mom

No comments: