Sunday, February 27, 2011

This Week on the Blog...

Wow so much going on... I don't even have time to write it all, seriously!    So, here is the "trailer" for next week's blog...

(James Earl Jones voice)  In a world of mini-vans, strollers and manicured lawns... there's a single mom in heels and leopard print trying to raise teenage boys, fit in and find love, somehow, someway.   

Coming soon to a blog near you...

-You get to meet "Southerngent" for the first time!  We finally had a first date after a few weeks of getting to know each other.  He's nickname worthy already and growing on me every day.  He's also a writer and I think he's going to write about our first date from his perspective.  So, two different perspectives on the same first date... I think it will be cool!

-Putter finds and reads the blog - what does he think?

-Also, I went to a party over the weekend and was overwhelmed with people wanting to know more about the blog... geez it's kinda nuts!   I met someone else who wants to "help" me market my blog... yikes!

- All that and another installment in the "Rockstar" series.


I'll see you soon in blogtown!

Smooches,

The Single Mom

No comments: