Monday, March 28, 2011

The Single Mom's Dating Diary as a book??? Hmmm....

@ live, love, laugh, *write it up*, consider the book deal, get filthy rich, remember you tweeps, and keep tweeting?   ~ from one of my Twitter Friends - wubanger5
I really am writing a book, hope y'all aren't sick of me...  but I so appreciate all the support from Twitter Followers & Facebookers!   If you don't know the story, I started this blog because I was dumped and fired last Christmas.  Looked around at my pathetic butt and said, "O HELL to the NO!  I'm not goin' down like this, I'm getting my humor and my swagg on and gonna write my happy ending..."  So thank you for being a part of it, if you're reading this, then you're a part of that happy ending...c'mon let's go walk into the sunset together...
Smooches!!!

No comments: