Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Top Ten Spring Date Ideas!
There's nothing like the joy of a spring day to bring love to your heart! Take full advantage of the emerging bliss of spring to ignite the fire in you and go out on a perfect spring date! (Or just do one of the Single Mom's favorite date ideas, naked Slip n Slide, ya but these are good too, lol)
1. Picnic - Pack up a romantic picnic lunch and take it to the park on a sunny afternoon.
2. Baseball - Go to a local baseball game in your area, snag some peanuts and Cracker Jacks and root on your home team.
3. Garage Sales - Rummage around some local garage sales. Put your own twist on it and make it a scavenger hunt. Try to find the most unusual things and the loser has to buy lunch for the winner, make it fun.
4. Zoo - Hoof it to your local zoo to see the animals. There's nothing like being around nature to awaken the spring spirit.
5. Go Ziplining - Take your adventurous spirit along with your date for an afternoon of ziplining. It's fun and an adrenaline rush is proven to increase bonding.
6. Farmer's Market - Hunt down your local farmer's market for some fresh produce and then make a romantic dinner at home with your findings, yum!
7. Stargazing - Pack up a warm blanket and head out to look at the stars.
8. Horseback Riding - Saddle up and take a romantic horseback ride with your love.
9. Fly a Kite - Head out on the sunniest spring afternoon with a colorful kite and go fly a kite!
10. Concert in the Park - Head out with your date to a local park on a spring night to listen to live music. Bring the blanket and a bottle of wine and snuggle up.
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" Robin Williams
Hope all your dates are wonderful!
The Single Mom