Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Come Inside My Boudoir

Hi, come into my bedroom... I'm sharing with you a little piece of my world.   Photography isn't one of my skills but I want to get better.  Until then, here is a real photo from my bedroom.  

The process of remodeling is going slowly, very slowly, sigh.  The blog business takes up most of my time, but I do love it so much.  If you look carefully, you can get a little peek of my bed in the mirror.  This is where I write most of my posts.   This is my "office" so to speak, wink wink.

I have a thing for white Christmas lights as you can see.  I put them on just about everything that doesn't move, or doesn't move fast enough.

I'm trying to get more of my own photos here to make the blog more fun for you to read.  Last week, I was fooling around with my camera and some props.  I set up a few shots using my famous red heels, red panties and red bra.  They were casually draped on my dresser on a box, no matter what I did I couldn't get it to look right.   I had to walk away from it because I was getting irritated. (Do you do this too?)

Anyway, later that evening, my teenage son and his friend stormed into my "office" because they wanted to go out.   They plopped down in my room and we had a long impromptu chat.  It wasn't until after they left that I realized that the red heels, panties and bra were there the whole time.    Ya, so much for my credibility.   FML

Thanks for coming and come back any time;)

Smooches,

The Single Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Well it could have been worse! Luckily you did not have a vibrator out! That happened to me one time!

My son felt it under the covers and asked, "what is this"? OMG! I said, it's a back massager! I don't think he 'bought it'!

Embarrassing moment number 101 of being a single Mom! Oh boy!

singlemom said...

Oh, that's embarassing, OMG. My son and his friends already tease me about being a cougar(not), they don't need more ammo. Thanks for sharing as always! Hugs and Smooches!