Friday, April 29, 2011

YOU are the Best Birthday Presents & Exciting News!


Dearest readers,

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a part of my life.  Cheesy, I know but each one of you is really important to me.   Writing this blog is my passion, so whether you read it every day or every now and then it means the world to me.   I've met so many incredible people who have shared so much of themselves with me, that I cannot imagine a better gift, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. 


Big News !!!!

I was nominated for a Bloggers Choice Award for Hottest Mommy Blogger!!!  (YA think?? lol)   I'd appreciate your vote so much!  http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/119565   Thank you!!!  It would make my day even more wonderful!   What an incredible birthday present!!! 


Birthday Plans

I have a date tonight with a new guy, seems really sweet (famous last words ;).   Freakshow has been distant, so I'm giving that whole situation some breathing room.   My boys and I will celebrate with an early dinner tomorrow evening.   Tomorrow night, it's girls night with my best girlfriend we are going dancing downtown,  I'll be pulling out the red high heels, oh ya!   Next Friday is a little birthday party in my honor at the local watering hole, so the festivities go on for the next week, woo hoo! 


Thanks for letting me getting to know YOU and for sharing so much of yourselves with me as I keep looking for love.


Lots of Smooches!!!

The Single Mom



Photo by seppics

No comments: