Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Group Therapy"



Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend so far! 


Thank you so much for voting for The Single Mom's Dating Diary as one of the top 25 Single Parent Blogs for Circle of Moms!  I'm so humbled to have made this list of talented bloggers and I am over the moon about it!   I'd like to thank Circle of Moms for having the contest and everyone who voted.   My goal is to write the best blog I can, have the best content, inspire and make you laugh.  So, please always tell me how I'm doing or how I can improve.  My email is thesinglemomsdatingdiary@gmail.com, and I love hearing from you!

I've heard from several new single parents who've recently found me and have touched me because they've been encouraged by reading and it's helped them feel like they aren't going through this alone.   Welcome, to "Group Therapy" but we are all here fighting the fight, trying to raise the best kids, maybe find love and laugh along the way.  Thank you for being a part of my life, I'm grateful for each and every person who reads. 

Everyone's been asking about how things are going with Latin Lover... they are moving forward and we are keeping in touch every day.  I'm trying to just keep it in perspective and follow it where it goes.   Honestly, it's extremely hard but at least that's the plan.   Us being far apart does help keep things on a different pace, whew if he lived here, it would be dangerous!  :)

Hope your weekend is filled with lots of love and happiness!  If you're in the States, please say thank you to our service members who risk their lives everyday to keep us safe!   Thank you, from my heart <3! 

Here is a new post about a man from my past, check it out!
http://blog.badonlinedates.com/date-stories-jens-blog/2011/05/saturday%E2%80%99s-memoirs-adventures-in-bad-online-dates-%E2%80%93-you%E2%80%99re-too-young.html


Smooches,

The Single Mom

8 comments:

DavidRayDog said...

Love reading your posts ~ thanks for sharing!

Just Call Me Frank said...

XOXOXOX...we're all caught up! <3

Frank et al

jenniffer said...

love love love your blog!! My sister and I have been waiting for a new entry! lol
We're anxious to hear more about Mr. Latin Lover! hahaha

singlemom said...

Aw, thank you so much, Jenniffer! It truly makes me happy that you enjoy it so much! Big big smiles...

Ya, I'm anxious about Latin Lover too... trying to play it cool... not really workin for me... but hey.

Smooches!!

singlemom said...

Thanks David, I love making you smile and tingle! Smooches!

singlemom said...

Hey, Frankiebaby...thank you so much for reading, love you so much and so grateful for your support all along!!! Smooches! SMD

Online Dating said...

These post is so cute...post more!...Online Dating

singlemom said...

Thank you! Post more? Sheesh... I'm glad you enjoyed. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! Smooches!