Summer is the perfect time for romance and fun. Plan one of these fun dates and pack some extra energy and heat into your love life.
- Catch an old fashioned drive-in movie. Pack the car with cold drinks and snacks and watch a great flick. Don't have a drive-in theater? Easy - charge up your laptop, grab a movie and make your own.
- Rent some bikes and explore a new area on two wheels. Pack a picnic and stop for lunch along the way.
- Go mini-golfing and stop for ice cream after. It's a great way to have some friendly competition and do something playful together.
- On a hot or rainy day, head to a museum to escape the weather. Go to an exhibit or show that you've been meaning to see. It's a great way to inject some creativity into your soul and to your relationship.
- Have a cookout! Grill out together and enjoy the outdoors.
- Get wet! Go boating, canoeing or white water rafting.
- Boom boom POW! Watch a fireworks display together and watch the sparks fly ;)
- Go pick berries. Find a local strawberry farm, pick some strawberries and head home to make a treat with your harvest, yum!
- Enjoy a state fair or festival. Ride the rides, win a stuffed animal and eat some local specialties.
- Take a hike! Pack up some gear and go explore nature together.
The Single Mom