Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Ten Hot Summer Dates


Summer is the perfect time for romance and fun.  Plan one of these fun dates and pack some extra energy and heat into your love life.

  1. Catch an old fashioned drive-in movie.  Pack the car with cold drinks and snacks and watch a great flick.  Don't have a drive-in theater?   Easy - charge up your laptop, grab a movie and make your own. 
  2. Rent some bikes and explore a new area on two wheels.  Pack a picnic and stop for lunch along the way.
  3. Go mini-golfing and stop for ice cream after.  It's a great way to have some friendly competition and do something playful together.
  4. On a hot or rainy day, head to a museum to escape the weather.  Go to an exhibit or show that you've been meaning to see.  It's a great way to inject some creativity into your soul and to your relationship.
  5. Have a cookout!  Grill out together and enjoy the outdoors.
  6. Get wet!  Go boating, canoeing or white water rafting. 
  7. Boom boom POW!  Watch a fireworks display together and watch the sparks fly ;)
  8. Go pick berries.  Find a local strawberry farm, pick some strawberries and head home to make a treat with your harvest, yum!
  9. Enjoy a state fair or festival.  Ride the rides, win a stuffed animal and eat some local specialties.
  10. Take a hike!  Pack up some gear and go explore nature together.
Enjoy your summer and hope all of your dates are HOT! 

Smooches,

The Single Mom

9 comments:

bleu said...

Sounds good to me! Let the dating begin :)

singlemom said...

Ya, welcome to my world... can't wait to hear how you fare out there. At least you're smarter than I am/was. :* Smooches, Bleu!

bleu said...

LOL... we'll see. I'm excited now, but I'm sure after a few dates, I will become discouraged. I just posted an ad on a dating site... we'll see. I think I'll go search your history to see what you have written about online dating :)

singlemom said...

Bleu, well congrats, how excited and nervous you must be! Feel free to email me questions, I will be happy to share what I know with you. I've thought about writing a piece just on this subject, I've definitely experienced everything. Twice. Smooches and good luck!!!

bleu said...

That would be great if you write something. I have no idea if I follow the 'rules' or go with the flow and then what type of picture do I choose? Do I do sexy or school marm? Yes, I will be emailing. lol!

singlemom said...

Bleu, I will write a post soon then, definitely. Here's my short answer for now about your picture, I'd say put up a pic that reflects you and what you're looking for. Lots of women put up cleavage and ass pics, it sends a message... so I'd just bare that in mind. Definitely do a variety of pics too, casual and dressy. Hope that gets you started and definitely email me your personal questions too, ok? Smooches!!!

DavidRayDog said...

All of these are lovely, fabulous ideas.

Jenniffer said...

Hahaha! I just joined a dating site too! LOL I can't believe some of the things people say/write there!! But I've gotten GREAT feedback.. just I could avoid the 35+ zone and the douche zone :/ grrr...
An online dating blog walk-through (video game style for sure!) would be useful and hilarious! hahaha
Love the dating ideas! :)

singlemom said...

Thanks for the lovin... yes hope that you try one of these to heat up your hot summer nights! ;) Go kick it Single Mom style!