Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Reader of the Month - July

Reader of the Month - @davidraydog

How could this picture not make you grin?  July's Reader of the Month always has a way of knowing when I need to smile and somehow he knows just how to do it too.   

Somehow, we found each other on Twitter and an instant long distance friendship was born.  Although I'm not exactly sure why we clicked so well but we did.  We both share a silly sense of humor, a love for animals and he has an infectious kindness.   Obviously, you don't have to be single or a mom to enjoy reading these crazy dating misadventures.   


David says:

"I love reading the adventures of The Single Mom and appreciate you sharing so much of your life with everyone.  Your take on the thrill of romance, desires and the nuances of life is touching, exhilarating, tingling, insightful and just plain fun.  Your posts are always a joy to read even when they deal with frustration and heartache.  They touch my soul . . . and yes, maybe some other places too!  It’s all wonderful!  Much love and tingly smooches to you sweetie!"


Taking a few minutes out each month to thank a special reader is such a sincere pleasure for me.   I appreciate everyone who peeks in on my little dysfunctional corner of the world.  It means so much to me when you take time out of your busy lives to share your thoughts.  Thank you to David and thank you to each one of you!


Smooches of appreciation,

The Single Mom

4 comments:

DavidRayDog said...

Aww, you are too sweet! Being the hopeless romantic and lover of women that I am, I couldn't help fall for The Single Mom. Your humor, passion and sincerity cast a spell on me. I always look forward to reading about your next adventure, cheering loudly for you. Go Single Mom!!

singlemom said...

My Dear DRG, thank you so much, this made me cry. You are the sweetest! So grateful for your friendship and support! Sappy, sloppy, tingly smooches! <3 SM

Jenniffer said...

AWw.. :)Yeay for DRD!!!! ( I love to read his comments as well!!) >__<

DavidRayDog said...

Cheers ladies! I love you guys!