Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Steamy, Fun Date with Man Candy


 
 
A passionate fantasy reel played in my mind while I was getting ready for my fifth date with “Man Candy”.  This wasn’t JUST our fifth date, but this is our second go around of dating.  We’ve been walking a blurry line of passion and friendship since our casual reconnection over beers earlier this summer.    The dates have had a lot of conversation, sharing and long, passionate makeout sessions on the way back to our cars.

Our emotional connection was always there, since the very first time we spoke.   We have a lot in common, see the world in a pretty similar way and we are both laid back about most things.    We’ve had a comfort level being together, the conversation has flowed easily but if there does happen to be silence, it doesn’t seem awkward.

The physical chemistry has been effortless also.   I’m particular about kissing and he kisses me exactly the way I like.   We both have a naughty side, again a perfect match.   I respect a lot about him, probably one of the traits I like the best is that he doesn’t sleep around.  He’s not a dude who goes clubbing and takes a different woman home every night.   He’s a one woman kind of a guy, extremely picky and maybe even guarded but doesn’t go through women like a lot of men I meet.

With all that being said, I wasn’t ready for my clothes to end up on his floor at the end of the night, but I was looking forward to spending more time with him.  It was a Saturday night and neither one of us had our kids.   I wanted to do something different on our date and we had tickets to a comedy show.   The week was a long one and I was looking forward to a fun night out.    

Admittedly, I took a long time getting ready for the evening.   I chose my new favorite top, in teal.   It’s a beautiful color and looks great with summer tanned skin and also draws out my blue eyes… well all that AND it makes my boobs look huge, so that’s probably the honest reason I chose it.   I’ve been losing a little weight and pulling myself back up out of my bitchy, cranky, depression.    So, it was actually a fun to take a long time getting ready, plucking eyebrows, exfoliating every follicle and of course the telltale leg shaving.   

As I had one of these fantasy daydreams about the evening, my logical mind would push out the fleshy imagery right back out of my brain and put the panties back on.    I didn’t want to repeat our past mistakes but I haven’t let myself get quite as attached this time either.    I packed a toothbrush, contact solution and a red silky chemise, well just in case I needed some overnight essentials…

Our night got off to a great start, lots of passionate kisses that cued up the fantasy daydream reel in my mind.   My body was following right along where my mind was going and I could feel myself wanting more.   Our eyes locked on each other’s between kisses just long enough to build more desire and kiss again even harder.  Our kissing sesh had to stop abruptly as we rushed off to make the show in time.  It was raining lightly and it was difficult trying to jog in stiletto, but we made it. 

We were seated quickly, ordered drinks that quickly came and thoroughly enjoyed the show.  There was a lot of material about being single and we made eye contact during the performances, sharing in on the laughter together.  It was a great release after an exhausting week and good for both of us. 

The drinks were especially strong and my alcohol tolerance is especially weak.   I was in a jovial mood and the effects of the liquor were more obvious when I tried to stand.   After the show it was still reasonably early and we were having fun.  We decided to catch the end of the baseball game on tv at the restaurant on the way out. 

It was crowded with lots of beautiful single people, bachelorette party groups and sports fans watching the game.   The music was upbeat, there were buoyant conversations and loud cheers about the action on the tv.     We were talking over all the noise and having a good time.   I ordered a drink and a water, as I knew I needed to slow down.

My plan to stop drinking was foiled by of all things, a woman who bought me a drink, well a shot to be more exact.  She struck up a conversation, winked at me curiously and bought me a shot.  The drink immediately made me regret accepting it and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to handle myself.   We decided to make a quick exit and he helped me make my way through the crowd.

It was a beautiful night outside, the trees were lit beautifully and the night’s sky was clear overhead.   There was live music and lots of activity in the courtyard.  He pulled me close and kissed me hard while we waited for the elevator down to my car.   I wasn’t going to even attempt to drive, and he insisted to take my keys.   In the car, we shared a few lingering kisses, enjoying a rare moment of privacy. 

He drove the short drive to his house and I tried my best to walk in my high heels feeling the full effects of my drinks.  I grabbed my purse, but intentionally left my “overnight” bag in the car.

The first moments alone in his house were a little awkward.    It was actually a little surreal to finally be alone together, after so many hot make out sessions in dark parking lots.   It was weird finally being in his house after all this time of knowing him, seeing where he sleeps and showers every day.  It was a typical guy’s bedroom, simple and just about the opposite of my canopy draped girly boudoir.  

I planned on only hanging out for an hour or so and leaving when I was sober.   He offered for me to get comfortable and stay as long as I needed to until I felt ready to drive, including overnight.  I thanked him and knew I needed to let some time pass before I could drive home.   My contacts were irritating and I mentioned that I wanted to take them out.  This innocent comment led to him asking me if brought a case with me.  I answered that it was in my car, and with that he swooped in like a gentleman and retrieved my things for me.   

As I brushed my teeth and slipped out of my clothes and into my silky red chemise, he was in the other room checking Facebook and email.

We both were exhausted and headed straight for bed.  It felt natural, almost ordinary in fact to crawl into bed, pull the covers down and lay next to him.   He put his arm around me and our mouths found each other in the darkness, sharing sweet goodnight kisses.    My hands caressed his chest and biceps, gently and it was cozy being tucked in under his arm.     

 

Our kissing switched from sweet and gentle to passionate and hungry within just a few seconds.   His hand grabbed my breast tightly as his kiss felt literally like he was inhaling me.   My arm slid around the small of his waist, drawing him closer to me and then over his boxer briefs.   He kissed my neck hard and my desire for him was becoming unbearable. 

He ran his fingers through my hair as he kissed me hard, causing me to want him now and I told him so.  In the next moment, his boxer briefs were on the floor and our bodies were joined together.    It was exactly as I remembered and the passion was even better this time.   It was incredibly hot and even more so being this close, sweat from his brow dripped onto me and our kisses tasted salty from kissing each other’s skin.

After, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.   When I awoke, I realized I had slept so deeply that it felt almost like I was waking up from a surgery.   I haven’t slept that deeply in a very long time and it felt good to wake up next to him.    We shared morning breath kisses which only lead to another lovemaking session, again perfect in every way.

We shared some snuggling and casual chit chat but I had to get my day started.  I got dressed and tried to smooth my hair down.   He dressed also and we shared a few more kisses as I pulled on the teal blouse from the night before.    I drove the long drive home with a smile on my face, replaying the real fantasy reel of fresh memories in my mind.   
I didn’t want to analyze what I was feeling or what he might be feeling in this moment right now.   I did enjoy smelling his cologne still on my skin and replaying the night in my mind.  It felt like we were making progress and I was happy about the hot summer night with Man Candy… but would the sweetness last… ? 
Thanks so much for reading!
Smooches,
The Single Mom


 

.    

 

4 comments:

Ilja054 said...

Thank you for your very useful article!

Jenniffer said...

Where is the "Hot" button option for the posts?! lol

singlemom said...

Lol, burns the ol eyeballs huh? Good hearin from you lil mama!

brett0812smith said...

An initial day is the key part of this relationship as whether or not you will likely be hitting away together is determined by the success of this first night out. This makes people very anxious after they go over a first night out. Sometimes, in this particular anxiety men and women commit odd mistakes which could ruin the relationship possibly before it's got started. Consequently, we have a very complete deal of strategies for first date to be able to plan stuffs beforehand and give the best impression on your own future partner for this there is Dating site review for you.